Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An Inspiring Friend


Alright... so its been about 5 months since I have posted anything. Clearly I am not too fabulous at being a "blogger". I went and had wine at my dear friend Whitney's place last night and she showed me her fabulous blog. I was jealous at how amazing and intricate it is. She is one of those amazing people who sees a dress she likes and instead of paying through the teeth for it she actually MAKES IT HERSELF. While I am pretty good about making my own pillows and throws... I can't exactly say that I am a crafty person compared to her. I mean honestly... how hard is it to sew a pillow... its four straight lines!

Before I ramble on anymore about my buddy Whit (See pic of the 2 of us above on her birthday at Sweet Cheeks Vineyard), I need to get back on track with the purpose of this post. In an attempt to fill you in on the goings on of my life... I am going to back track 5 months and put up a post a day for the next week as a sort of "cliffsnotes" of what has been going on. When I finish that... I will begin to blog more about my daily life. I mean... I am no rock star here... but I love my life and I feel I should probably share it with everyone more than I have been... Thats all for now!


No comments: