Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Shopping

What is it about the anticipation of summer that makes me want to go shopping? Don't get me wrong... I LOVE to shop year round... but I feel like this time of year I am at my worst (or best depending on how you look at it). I have been swiping up sundresses, bikinis, sunglasses, one very cute denim mini skirt, and a fresh new perfume that I really want to bathe in it smells so good. I have also taken advantage of the catering sale at world market and bed bath and beyond... I feel like maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me to throw a GIANT pool party. Which is what I am thinking I am going to have to do...

Now I don't mean to brag, but I do have to share some of the items that I am particularly pleased with. More like recommendations for others than anything else...


Trina Turk Vintage print bikini... Its probably the cutest swimsuit I have EVER bought... (if only I looked this good in it!)
Dior oversized retro sunglasses... Really cute... because they are large framed, even if you have a larger sized nose - it will look like a button. which is nice.
Could be the most delicious bottle of perfume I have purchased... smells like kiwi and rhubarb.

Thats all for today! Back to work... so I can afford these things!

Thanks for reading P&P!

No comments: