Sunday, January 17, 2010

Part 1: New Years Eve and Rose Bowl Game

So many things have happened since my last post at Christmas... lets start with New Years...I had the good fortune of being able to go down to Los Angeles for the Rose Bowl game and celebrating the New Year with some really great friends. So much fun and excitement. It was a wonderful time and because Eugene is within driving distance of LA (well- kind of)... It was almost as if every Duck fan on the west coast was in LA for this game. Which was phenomenal.... even though we lost. :)

At the game... The thing about the Rose Bowl is that you can't really be mad if you win or lose... the fact that you are even there is good enough!
Gorgeous night in Pasadena! Such a cool stadium... however I do have to say I am still biased towards Autzen! :)
Taken in the cab on the way back to our hotel on NYE. Talk about a fun night... we all got the giggles... it may or may not have been the copious amounts of Champagne we drank...
Taken at Saddle Ranch... as you can see- they take their drinks seriously... I am holding one of their famous martinis... topped with cotton candy... There was definitely a cotton candy fight later in the evening.

Looking back at these photos makes me laugh at how all around ridiculous this trip was! I am very lucky to have people in my life who are so spontaneous and enjoy life as much as I do...

More recapping to come! :)

No comments: