Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rules for Life (and Day 4: Tiny Miracles)

So part of being in your 20s is developing how you want to live your life. So I have decided to write 25 rules for my life... As soon as I complete them I will post them... they are rules for yourself, pieces of advice, things you have learned over the years, etc.
Love her...

As if I needed another challenge...but by nature I am a writer and I think that this would be a therapeutic outlet for me... I want it to be fun and silly... but an example of the way I want my life to be. So thats on its way...

Day 4 of the Blessings Challenge...

Today I am thankful for Tiny Miracles...

By tiny miracles I mean one very small "bean" in particular. My friend Whitney was so blessed to find out that she was pregnant last December and yesterday she found out that she will be having a boy! I am so happy for her and I know that they would have been happy with a boy or a girl... but I think they were hoping for a boy.

About a week ago after reading her blog about the little things she has been doing to prep for the new baby I actually had a dream that she was going to have a boy. Which to me is crazy, but I hear about that kind of thing all of the time.

Whitney is a devoted and loving wife who for the last 3 years has put her husband through Law School and her light at the end of the tunnel has been her plan to be a stay at home mom and have babies. Her dream is coming true...

So today I am thankful for tiny miracles...

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Awww this is such a beautiful post! Congrats to your friend! :)

Whitney said...

You are a dear sweet friend.....Aunt Meg!

teti said...

you could try this out Ysl replica bags official website replica gucci bags More Help best replica designer bags