Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 7: today I am thankful for TRADER JOES!!

Oh man... how much do I love this store!?? Its amazing.. work is insane right now... which means my cooking has gotten a little lazy. Aka I have been hitting the frozen food section at trader joes HARD!

But guess what? A combination of eating their food and working out my normal 4-5 days a week has caused me to loose 5 pounds in the last 10 days or so! Whoop!

So today I am thankful for Trader Joes...
FAVORITE! and amazingly only 140 calories per serving!

yumm...

Love you!

One of these days I need to do a post on something other than this challenge... but we are at the half way point! So way to go to all the bloggers doing the challenge!!

4 comments:

Bella said...

I love Trader Joe's! I'd live there if I could.

Brittany said...

Traders is the best! If you are a wine drinker keep an eye out for their "tribunal" wine! Its $10 and its AMAZING..no joke! And as always there cheap flowers are always so dependable :)

Ashley said...

I don't have a Trader Joes near me =( I hear such great things about it!

Emily said...

Love me some TJ!! Their sea salt pita chips, organic hummus, and dried mangos are amazing! Will have to try out your faves!