Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekend... please come NOW!

Here is what I am looking forward to for this weekend...

ROAD TRIP TO BEND!!
We will be stopping here on friday night for dinner... BEST BURGERS IN OREGON!!

And I bought these new favorites of mine for the trip (its the little things :) ) 
Only 150 calories a bag!

We are staying at Broken Top Resort with 3 other couples...


Here is a picture of Broken Top Basin... soooo not quite where we are staying. We will be on the golf course, but still! How pretty is this??


This is the new Club House they built not too long ago at Broken Top... not too shabby!

We will also be watching plenty of THIS!



The Ducks clobbering ASU (Sorry Shanley! I still love you!!) 


I hope you all have a FAB weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Kaleena J. said...

I want to take a roadtrip!! My weekend will also be filled with college football. ;)