Sunday, October 31, 2010

My wonderful guest blogger!!

I recently posted a blog about what I am happy about in hopes that others would follow suit. And they did! I love my readers! :) I have one reader in particular who has a really wonderful blog entitled Desperately Seeking Starbucks. Her posts are so thoughtful and even though she has been through quite a bit recently she has such a spirit!

She commented on my happiness post the following:

"What am I happy for? I am thrilled to be back in my home state (minnesota!) for the weekend, so thankful my dad made it through a big surgery with flying colors, and so overjoyed to be wearing a giant flannel and denim leggings...comfiest outfit ever! And of course, thankful that you've posted again!"


I have chosen her as a guest blogger! I hope you all enjoy her as much as I do!! 



No comments: