Monday, October 11, 2010

My Month in Pictures...

Here is a little grab bag of photos I have yet to share from the past month of events...




Here are pictures from Molly's last night in Eugene. One of my dad and I and one of Molly and my mom. This was taken at the Lucky Noodle... we were so sad to see her go! :( 





Here are pictures from Shanley and Michael's Wedding... FINALLY! It took me FOREVER to get these uploaded! :)
Some fun ones of Matt and I... and the "Prom" picture of my mom and dad... LOL





These are photos taken of our weekend in Bend. One of "The Girls" at The Loft in Bend (a super fun members only lounge... the Laughlin's hosted a fabulous weekend at Broken Top!), The top photo is a picture of the view from Black Butte Lodge where we stopped for dinner, Then 2 photos of Matt and I (one at the loft and one at black butte as the sun was setting)

Melissa's Birthday!! We celebrated at Sfizio after we volunteered at an event to benefit the Jordan Schnitzer Art Museum at the University of Oregon.


The Stanford Game!! What a game that was. The top is a picture of Matt and I tailgating and of course the bottom photo... a gorgeous view of Autzen Stadium from our seats! :)


I hope that in the next month I am better about posting photos so I don't have to do a silly recap! :)

No comments: