Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Winners...

I have picked the lovely lady bloggers that will be the recipients of the "Cherry on Top" Award!!

1. Mrs Whitney Duvall of WITH LOVE from oregon: who is my friend in real life... and one of the 2 bloggers I know in real life... I THINK (I think some people keep their blogging quiet). Rob Mosely... if you are reading this... I don't count you as a blogger because you have to do it for work and I prefer to read you in print in my sports section every morning. :)

2. NYC Island Gal :your blog is precious and I go to NYC for work for 3 weeks a year and the fact you live their year round is something both fabulous and bewildering... not sure a small town gal like me could handle it!!

3. Bater!! The incredible Kate Faux :A sorority sister of mine (yeah Theta!) and the other blogger I know in real life and LOVE! I miss you every day lady and you put the cherry on top of my day with all your hilarious posts!!

4. Relatively Reagen : It's all cupcakes and college football with you... throw some booze in there and we would be kindred spirits...

last but certainly not least...

5. Krysten of After I do's: Cute blog from a pro! She also writes for the Milwaukee Examiner.

So to all of you lovely recipients... claim your lovely prize (ie copy and past the image on your blog), and if you could all be darlings and pass it on to 5 blogs that brighten up your day that would be wonderful... or dont. I mean its really fine either way...

...But enjoy the award!

And everyone else... check out these cutie pie blogs!

4 comments:

Pam said...

WOW! You are too sweet! This is my very first award! :) Gonna wear it proudly. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

The Kung Faux said...

Thanks honey-pie!!! I need to make it up to Oregon soon, I miss you :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

Hey, thanks so much for becoming my newest follower!

I tagged you in my post for tomorrow!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Thanks so much lady, you rock!