Monday, December 27, 2010

Guess where I am going for NYE...

After discussing it with Matt (who has been gone a week... will be gone for 2 total), we decided that spending New Years Eve apart, just isn't an option. His plans had fallen through and mine were shakey as the new years party I was headed to was in Bend which required a 2 hour drive in the snow over cliffs...

So... we decided that the only way to fix our issue is for me to hop on a plane and head to my favorite little city...


We will be celebrating New Years Eve at...


The palace of fine arts... we will be counting down at one of the most beautiful places in the city and laughing through till midnight as there will be 8 hilarious comedians performing until countdown to the New Year!

Whoop! So excited...

4 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

YOU ARE GOING TO SF??

I hope you can feel the jealousy through our computer screens.

You are one lucky girl.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Have fun in SF!!!!!
So jealous now. ;)
But we're staying in good old Orange County I think. ;) Also good, no?!

Pearls and Pears said...

haha... thanks!! I am pretty excited about it :) I hope you gals have a fabulous NYE!!

Jet-Setting Divas said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! You blog is really cute and have fun in San Fran this NYE!

Happy Blogging!